Monday 31 May 2010

Whats going on?

Bank holiday weekend. Lots of free time to spend creating and making. I don't think so.
I am very lucky, and I am off to the Bead and Button show in Milwaukee. I seem to have spent the whole weekend getting everything ready. Not just clothes, shoes and other essentials, but all the tools as well. And I have been doing endless loads of laundry. Where did it all come from?
So I'm sorry to disappoint, with these tales of mine, which are not so beady at the moment. I must find the time to make some beads for a project I have to do over at the show, then I'm ready. I think. I'll have to go and check my lists again. I have lots of bits of paper with lists on them, that way I can pretend I'm organised.

Anyway, off to see what I have may have forgotten to pack. Again! (Anally retentive. Moi?)

No comments:

Post a Comment