Sunday 5 December 2010

Feeling neglected?



I think the blog is feeling neglected.

I have been trying to get some beads made with reactive silver glass twisties for an exchange due in a few days. Its not going too well at the moment.

I have also been trying to get a presentation sorted out. Every time I think I have it cracked, I go back and start reviewing it. I'm not going to do any more. I have to learn it for Friday.

I have also taken on a voluntary role within GBUK. Its kinda fun in a slightly stressful way. I had my first Skype conference!! That was weird.

And I made some fun beads, which seem to fit in with the current weather conditions at the moment. Do you think the snowman on the left looks slightly psychotic? Well he is up to his neck in snow.


No comments:

Post a Comment