Friday 17 December 2010

I'd like to be in America......

I'd like to be in America, as they have so much cool stuff for the artists over there.
But at the moment I am very happy to be in the UK, because my friends have managed to organise and send me some cool tools and elements for me to use. The only draw back is I probably won't be able to use any of it til after Christmas, but hey, that's like knowing about a really nice present you are going to get. I feel all happy and bouncy.
In the mean time, would you like to see some beads I have been trying to make with twisties made with reactive glass? (Some of them turned out to be not so pretty). Can you see the earthworms?
I just have to keep practicing. Sigh.
Hope to have something prettier to show you soon.








No comments:

Post a Comment