Monday 1 August 2011

Busy bees

Whew!
Had a busy glassy weekend.

Had a two day class with Di East (at her studio), substituting for Sarah Hornik, so learnt lots about colour combinations. Then stayed for a third day as Di had an open studio, with lots of vendors, and like minded glassy people. How could I say no to shopping for glass related things. And yes, before you ask, I did buy glass. I bought a starter kit of Lauscha. So thats a new one for the collection. And then in the raffle I won a bundle of gaffer glass, which is COE 96, but thats ok as I have a piece of dichro that is 96, so some experimental combinations coming up. However, my work space is a mess as I was busy completing the exchage beads, then went away. So no torching til that is sorted.

Will try and post some pics soon, showing what I got up to.

No comments:

Post a Comment