Sunday 3 October 2010

Uxbridge

Used the sat nav to go to the bead fair in Uxbridge, the new venue for the (Harrow) bead fair organised by the Bead Society. I ended up in the car park of a leisure centre. Luckily it was only a few hundred metres from where I actually wanted to be.
I was on a fact finding mission, which helped me to restrain myself from spending a lot of money. I did meet one of my beading buddies from bead group, who was having a great time choosing lots of lovely sparkly beads for her stash.

I also had to leave my oxycon with Tuffnells glass for servicing. If I get severe withdrawal symptoms I will have to break out the hothead torch. Don't know if I will have the patience to work that slow again. Well it gives me a chance to clean up my work space. I might even be able to organise everything better. Hmmm, well maybe.

No comments:

Post a Comment