Saturday 11 September 2010

Please sir, I want more.






















More business cards that is. So I thought I would share some of the images of my work that I used for the cards, including my favourite lampwork bead to date, and its one of the ones I made in the very early days of using the torch





















That's it, the last picture = "Icelandic Crater".
The name behind this one came from the following experience. Hubby and I were in Iceland a few years back, and went to see an implosion crater. The earth/rocks/soil was this fantastic rust colour, and the water in the crater was the most vivid blue in contrast, with streaks of bright green mossy plants on the slopes.















































































No comments:

Post a Comment