Wednesday 18 August 2010

Little green visitors

Late last night I only had time to make a couple of beads, before the heavens opened, and the rain came down in a solid sheet. It lasted quite a while. The doors to my work space have to be opened and closed from the outside, so after a while I had to take my courage into my hands, and hop out into the garden to shut the door. I did not take an umbrella, as it is only a few feet from the back door.

I know there were other things out in the rain with me, and I am sure I saw something moving and hopping on the floor in front of me. I am such a scaredy cat, that I screamed and kept screaming, but managed to move forward to shut the door. I thought something may have hopped into studio, but with the rain beating down on my head and wetting me through I ran back into the house. I was cold and wet, and went to bed.

Late this morning I got my husband to go in and check, and sure enough, there was a green frog sitting by the glass doors, waiting to be let out. The poor thing has gone off home now, and I can go back and torch without being nervous about anything "jumping" out at me.

No comments:

Post a Comment